Just a catch-up on Dax.
He loves being outside, 4-wheeling, camping, fishing, climbing, popsicles, watermelon, popcorn, riding his bike, swimming, animals of all kinds, dressing himself, helping...with everything, and imitating Sam in every way.
He talks...a lot. 4-5 word sentances. Got rid of the binky at 22 months. Climbed in and out of his crib at 21 months. Finally at 23 months, we put him in a twin bed.
Just a few fun pics
Just like his mom! (I have a picture just like this when I was his age.)

But really he copies everything Sam does. Here he is working on his fishing pole, just like dad.

Helping dad


Loves Popcorn

Dressed himself, and proud of it:)


Loves riding in wagons

His new bed!
He loves being outside, 4-wheeling, camping, fishing, climbing, popsicles, watermelon, popcorn, riding his bike, swimming, animals of all kinds, dressing himself, helping...with everything, and imitating Sam in every way.
He talks...a lot. 4-5 word sentances. Got rid of the binky at 22 months. Climbed in and out of his crib at 21 months. Finally at 23 months, we put him in a twin bed.
Just a few fun pics
Just like his mom! (I have a picture just like this when I was his age.)
But really he copies everything Sam does. Here he is working on his fishing pole, just like dad.
Helping dad
Loves Popcorn
Dressed himself, and proud of it:)
Loves riding in wagons
His new bed!
Comments