Skip to main content
Daxton 2 year stats.
Daxton is now 26 lbs (22nd percentile)

He is 36 inches (3ft) tall (83rd percentile)


We made our last trip out of town to my parents before baby sister comes. Sam was installing some cabinets, so we hung out with Grandparents and cousins.


Dax loves the farm!! I think he was only inside to eat and sleep that day.




Dax and Austin playing in the water.



Riding the tractor with Grandpa

Petting the calves

Riding the 'cycle' with uncle Jason



Watching the cows be milked.

Comments

Sarah said…
I want to come watch the cows be milked too! (and no I am not kidding.)

Popular posts from this blog

Dax riding his bike

I haven't posted forever, but we are so proud of Dax. He wanted a bike for his 3rd birthday a couple of weeks ago, but we decided against it thinking maybe next year... Then Dax and I went to a garage sale and found this awesome bike. He was riding it by the end of the day. And completely starting by himself by the end of the second day we practiced. He is so determined to learn certain things. We are so proud of him.  Just had to show the cute video.

September favorites

Loving the camera...and each other!! Smiles!!  Brotherly Love  My little mouse... yes, she is happier without the hat.  Sam came home with a 'fohawk' one day. So we gave Danaka crazy hair too.  From bassinet to crib

Danaka's blessing

 Grandparents Happy to get out of her dress!!