Skip to main content

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving in Idaho

Dax and cousin Blake

Sam's sister Emily and I sat in the truck while we sent the boys to see if there were any good trees in the area. 15 minutes later they came back with great trees. Easiest Christmas treeing I've ever done. Amazing with how picky they are ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dax riding his bike

I haven't posted forever, but we are so proud of Dax. He wanted a bike for his 3rd birthday a couple of weeks ago, but we decided against it thinking maybe next year... Then Dax and I went to a garage sale and found this awesome bike. He was riding it by the end of the day. And completely starting by himself by the end of the second day we practiced. He is so determined to learn certain things. We are so proud of him.  Just had to show the cute video.

September favorites

Loving the camera...and each other!! Smiles!!  Brotherly Love  My little mouse... yes, she is happier without the hat.  Sam came home with a 'fohawk' one day. So we gave Danaka crazy hair too.  From bassinet to crib

Danaka's blessing

 Grandparents Happy to get out of her dress!!