Skip to main content

Twin Falls- Ogden Farm

We went to Twin Falls to visit Sam's parents. It was Daxton's first time to Grandma and Grandpa Ogden's. Here is Grandma and Dax.
Dax and his Ogden cousins, Mia, and Andrew

Hannah and I picked apples from the apple trees. There were so many in this tree, it was beautiful. I had to take a picture.



Hannah and I picking apples in the orchard.












Sam on the ol' John Deere moving some old equipment.



Sam's brother and dad working on the old A.





For years Sam's family would get thier mom a rose bush for mother's day. She now has a beautiful colorful rose garden. Here are a few of the roses. Hannah and I had fun taking pictures all over the farm, and yard.












Chicken coop-We had fun with the kids feeding the chickens and collecting eggs.



The first afternoon we were there, we went and collected potatoes. Here is the potato cellar. Hannah and I were too scared to actually go down inside. Too many spiders.

Sam's treehouse growing up.
Yes, he built it himself. And as you can see, it was not going to fall apart. I'm sure he spent weeks nailing all of those nails in.

Old beehives. Not in use anymore.
This is the neighbor's truck, but I loved it. Our niece Hannah in front.

Comments

lol, that treehouse, so funny.
MarshandKrissy said…
Oh I miss the Ol' Ogden Farm!!! So many memories. Green coolaid, pigs, running in the fields chasing cows...the list goes on! Thanks for posting pics! Miss you guys!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dax riding his bike

I haven't posted forever, but we are so proud of Dax. He wanted a bike for his 3rd birthday a couple of weeks ago, but we decided against it thinking maybe next year... Then Dax and I went to a garage sale and found this awesome bike. He was riding it by the end of the day. And completely starting by himself by the end of the second day we practiced. He is so determined to learn certain things. We are so proud of him.  Just had to show the cute video.

September favorites

Loving the camera...and each other!! Smiles!!  Brotherly Love  My little mouse... yes, she is happier without the hat.  Sam came home with a 'fohawk' one day. So we gave Danaka crazy hair too.  From bassinet to crib

Danaka's blessing

 Grandparents Happy to get out of her dress!!