Skip to main content

Recipes

So I have told people I would give them some recipes. Here they are.

APRICOT-PINEAPPLE SHEET PIE- Daxton's Grandma Ogden made this for his blessing day. Here is the recipe she gave me:

Any pie crust rolled out on a cookie sheet

Filling: 2 1/2 quarts apricots
1/2 can crushed pineapple
1 heaping cup of sugar
1/2 cup flour

Top with crust

Drizzle Over Top after cooked:
Powered sugar
Vanilla
Milk

The next two are out of "101 Thing to do with a cake mix"

CREAM CHEESE BARS
Crust:
1 yellow cake mix
1 egg
1/3 cup oil

Filling:
8 oz cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
1 egg

Preheat oven 350 degrees
Mix cake mix, egg, and oil until crumbly. Set aside 1 cup of crust mixture for topping. Pat rest of dough lightly into a greased 9x13 pan.

Bake 15 minutes

In another bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, lemonjuice, and egg until smooth. Spread evenly over baked crust layer. Sprinkle with reserved crust mixture.

Bake 15 minutes longer.

REESE'S PIECES BARS
1 yellow cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
1/1/2 cups Reese's Pieces

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil until cake mix is dissolved. Mix Reese's Pieces into dough.

Bake 13-17 minutes in a greased 9x13 inch pan until golden brown.

Enjoy. If there are other recipes I said I would get anyone in the past, let me know.

Comments

Mmmm! Yummy! I can totally substitute and try all of these! Thank heavens for tofutti!

Popular posts from this blog

Dax riding his bike

I haven't posted forever, but we are so proud of Dax. He wanted a bike for his 3rd birthday a couple of weeks ago, but we decided against it thinking maybe next year... Then Dax and I went to a garage sale and found this awesome bike. He was riding it by the end of the day. And completely starting by himself by the end of the second day we practiced. He is so determined to learn certain things. We are so proud of him.  Just had to show the cute video.

September favorites

Loving the camera...and each other!! Smiles!!  Brotherly Love  My little mouse... yes, she is happier without the hat.  Sam came home with a 'fohawk' one day. So we gave Danaka crazy hair too.  From bassinet to crib

Danaka's blessing

 Grandparents Happy to get out of her dress!!